A tune made using three EMS Synthis

eon

A tune made using three EMS Synthis

eon
Guys,

Our band, Pin Park, has an album coming out this Wednesday and I will
allow myself to let you know more about it when it does. In the
meantime, here is a video of our first single, 'Krautpark'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk3puMzIUVQ

The reason I'm writing this in the first place is that we are only using
EMS gear and, hopefully, not in the most obvious, 'experimental' way.

This particular track is made using 2 X Synthi AKS and VCS3 with TKS.
They are all played live and multitrack recorded without later overdubs.

Thanks for the bandwith,
Maciek

Re: A tune made using three EMS Synthis

Tomislav Babic
ah a wonderful trip down memory lane, very Cluster/Neu vibe to it

i always wonder where do you guys dig up all that old tech, planes and flights footage?
is there a site or something?

thanks

--
---
Tomislav Babic

www.myspace.com/nimbusdei

Maciek

Thanks for the bandwith,
Maciek

RE: A tune made using three EMS Synthis

Dave Halliday-3
Prelinger Archives is a good place to start:

www.myspace.com/nimbusdei

Re: A tune made using three EMS Synthis

A. Horton
Is your album cover a condom?

eon

Re: A tune made using three EMS Synthis

eon

> Is your album cover a condom?

Mr. horton, you do not cease to amaze, even after all those years.

M.

Re: A tune made using three EMS Synthis

A. Horton
Sorry, I don't mean album cover - just the preview pic at the bottom
of the email looks like a condom with "Pin Park" on it. See =
http://imgur.com/fissLat

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 4:17 PM, eon <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> Is your album cover a condom?
>

> Mr. horton, you do not cease to amaze, even after all those years.
>
> M.

Re: A tune made using three EMS Synthis

A. Horton
Really gorgeous music btw - first interesting and euphonic stuff I
think I've ever heard come out of EMS gear.

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 4:19 PM, A. Horton <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Sorry, I don't mean album cover - just the preview pic at the bottom
> of the email looks like a condom with "Pin Park" on it. See =
> http://imgur.com/fissLat
>

> On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 4:17 PM, eon <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Is your album cover a condom?
>>

>> Mr. horton, you do not cease to amaze, even after all those years.
>>
>> M.

Re: A tune made using three EMS Synthis

Ben Bridges
I like it!

Those red eyes at the end  :D

On 16/05/2017 4:27 AM, A. Horton wrote:

> Really gorgeous music btw - first interesting and euphonic stuff I
> think I've ever heard come out of EMS gear.
>
> On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 4:19 PM, A. Horton <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Sorry, I don't mean album cover - just the preview pic at the bottom
>> of the email looks like a condom with "Pin Park" on it. See =
>> http://imgur.com/fissLat

>>> Mr. horton, you do not cease to amaze, even after all those years.
>>>
>>> M.

Maciek

Re: A tune made using three EMS Synthis

Jason Proctor
this dominates! and the video rocks. i love the cold war analogue vibe.

hey Maciek, you still have that Avatar i sent to Poland? :-)