Quantcast

Allen & Heath GL2200 Service Manual

James Elliott-5
Does anyone have the Allen & Heath GL2200 Servce Manual they can share with me?

I would like to accomplish a couple things:
1) I'm trying to figure out if there are any IC's (etc) I can replace to cut down on a little bit of noise
2) Looking for (minor) mods to add character
3) Want to know how to add the sys-link option to use as a direct interface into my patchbay for my MH 2882

I love my board, I just can't use it to record vocals because the pre-amps are too noisy for my liking, and I'm trying to avoid purchasing a stand alone pre amp if at all possible.

(Sorry for the cross post)

Thanks,
Jim