Quantcast

EMS Synthi A prices?

AntManBee
I've found an EMS Synthi A for sale but don't know what would be a
reasonable price to pay for it; can anyone here advise please?
Apparantly it has not been modified and all parts are original, but
the ring modulator pot is no longer working, so needs replacing.
Thanks, Matt

Re: EMS Synthi A prices?

samplelab
£2000  - £2300 ? though anywhere between 3-4000£ seems to be happening (
rather worryingly as i want one also ! )

Re: EMS Synthi A prices?

Matt Thomas-6
I recently bought an absolutely beautiful mint-condition VCS3 for £2800,
full working order with a good selection of mods. It's one of the EMS
Cornwall VCS3s that Robin Wood has made, only about 5 or 6 years old. It's
worth literally every penny :)

While I was looking around I also saw an AKS on offer for £1800 but I got
bad/scam vibes from the seller and let it go.

This guy has some EMS spares if you need to fix the ring mod pot -

http://www.synthi.co.uk/

Cheers,
Matt