FS:Analogue stuff

Royce Lee
Hi,

Stuff for sale:

Dinky's Taiko
Korg Minilogue (original box)
Folktek Matter
Microbrute SE White (with box, carrying bag, etc).
Boss HC-2 Handclapper
Analogue Solutions SY02 vcf, envelope, vca module
Doepfer VU Meter
Jomox M-base beige desktop version

Reasonable prices!

If something is of interest, message me off list please!

Royce

Re: FS:Analogue stuff

Edward Schultheis-2
Reasonable meaning free, why not show prices here!?

> On Jul 31, 2017, at 8:35 PM, Royce Lee <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Stuff for sale:
>
> Dinky's Taiko
> Korg Minilogue (original box)
> Folktek Matter
> Microbrute SE White (with box, carrying bag, etc).
> Boss HC-2 Handclapper
> Analogue Solutions SY02 vcf, envelope, vca module
> Doepfer VU Meter
> Jomox M-base beige desktop version
>
> Reasonable prices!
>
> If something is of interest, message me off list please!
>
> Royce

Sent from Astro for Mac

Sent from Astro for Mac

Re: FS:Analogue stuff

jahreed
i'm a sucker for the thunderclap module from delptronics
also available as a pedal
100-150