Quantcast

FS/FT: Waldorf Microwave 1, Rev. A, with Doepfer Drehbank controller

FS/FT: Waldorf Microwave 1, Rev. A, with Doepfer Drehbank controller

M V-5

Finally deciding to part with this beast as it's just not being used enough. This is a rev. A, works perfectly, has a bright screen, and sounds fantastic. It comes with the Doepfer Drehbank controller, which is probably the best possible interface for the MW. 64 knobs and two switchable banks. That's 128 parameters instantly at your fingertips. I have programmed the Drehbank for almost all of the major parameters on the MW, so you can easily tweak/program this thing (there is also a currently supported free editor for PC so you can modify further). Will also pass along my parameter file so you can adjust to your liking.

Looking to trade for a DSI Prophet-12, plus a little cash on my end, or sell for $1500 inc. shipping.

Loc: DC