Quantcast

FS: Wersi Wersivoice String / Chor / Rotor / Phasing analogue FX unit

FS: Wersi Wersivoice String / Chor / Rotor / Phasing analogue FX unit

Stephen Parsick
Hi all,

after much consideration I´ve finally decided to sell my Wersi Wersivoice analogue FX unit. It is a BBD-based device for recreating that infamous "Solina"-type of chorus. I haven´t got the schematics for it but looking at the PCB I guess it is based around three BBD stages, each modulated independently. I have no idea what type of BBD was used for it as all ICs are labelled "Wersi" but it would not surprise me were it MN3XXX or even Reticon SADs. The factory settings are pretty useful for getting this lovely, blurred sound from almost any synthesiser but there are some internal pots which I´m sure can be tweaked to tailor your individual needs. The unit has two inputs, one mono output (ahem...). Technically, it´s working well, cosmetically it´s in nice shape with just a few minor dents in the wooden enclosure. I´d like to raise funds for either a Roland SDX-330 or Sony DPS-M7 so I´m hoping to get something around the 150 Euro mark, and of course I´d be willing to trade, too ;-). Will ship anywhere on this planet, buyer is to pay shipping. I take Paypal if you share the fees with me. Oh, btw, I´ve got some AH, VEMIA, and eBay feedback, too (check eBay ID ppg360).

Thanks for reading,

Stephen.

"Pay your respects to the vultures, for they are your future." (Jhonn Balance / Coil)

Stephen Parsick live in concert: Bielefeld University, "Nacht der Klänge", 29th May, 2009, 0900 - 0000 pm

Finally available: Stephen Parsick -- Traces of the Past Redux, reissued with three previously unreleased bonus tracks. For more info please check www.parsick.com

For legal downloads please check:

http://www.musiczeit.com/directory.php?artist=296&title=Stephen+Parsick