How do I check Roland Jupiter-4 for all voices working?

How do I check Roland Jupiter-4 for all voices working?

FlavioB
Hi!
As stated in the subject, what's the best/easiest/quickest way to verify that all voices are working?
Any other tips on what/how to check before buying one?
Also: are plastic button caps still available somewhere (one is missing)?

> As stated in the subject, what's the best/easiest/quickest way to verify that all voices are working?

By playing 4 simultaneous notes?

Simon
Canberra
Australia

Re: How do I check Roland Jupiter-4 for all voices working?

FlavioB
Yeah - that's the only thing I know of. But remembering that Juno-106 has a dedicated procedure also to be able to check each individual voice, maybe there's something similar on the JP-4?

Thanks,
F.

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO
Hi

You can use the Poly1 and Poly2 options in the Key Assignment Mode. Don't recall which is which but one does round robin voice playing so allows you to hear each voice in turn if played monophonically.

Great synth btw..

On 2 Aug 2017, at 10:00, Boniforti Flavio <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi!
As stated in the subject, what's the best/easiest/quickest way to verify that all voices are working?
Any other tips on what/how to check before buying one?
Also: are plastic button caps still available somewhere (one is missing)?

Re: How do I check Roland Jupiter-4 for all voices working?

FlavioB
Thank you Paul!
Will do!
F.

Hi

You can use the Poly1 and Poly2 options in the Key Assignment Mode. Don't recall which is which but one does round robin voice playing so allows you to hear each voice in turn if played monophonically.

Great synth btw..

Paul
LondonĀ