Jennings Univox J10 Schematic

thighp
Hi,

Does anyone have a copy of the full Jennings Univox J10 schematic that I could copy or buy please?  I have one that is in dire need of restoration.

Best wishes,

Thighp.

Re: Jennings Univox J10 Schematic

Peter Mörck
FYI, in case you're not getting any replies, your email landed in my spam-folder and perhaps I'm not the only one.

On 8 August 2017 at 11:46, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone have a copy of the full Jennings Univox J10 schematic that I could copy or buy please?  I have one that is in dire need of restoration.

Best wishes,

Thighp.

Re: Jennings Univox J10 Schematic

Kenny Balys-2