Living in Japan

Frank Hettlich
Is anyone on this list living in Japan and would be willing to forward a package to Germany for me?

All the best

Frank

Re: Living in Japan

Matt Davey
before anybody suggests me, i am not living in Japan anymore!  Now live in Berlin.

Re: Living in Japan

Peter Mörck
When you live in Japan, tonight, live in Japan, be tight
Live in Japan, ooh, the eastern sea's so blue
Live in Japan, alright, pay then I'll ship to your side
Things are easy when you live in Japan
Oh, when you live in Japan

Sorry.
Couldn't resist.

before anybody suggests me, i am not living in Japan anymore!  Now live in Berlin.

Re: Living in Japan

Em Wilson
Read: Matt Davey has been forward to Germany from Japan :D

--
    Data you don't have at least two copies of is data you don't care about.