Looking for Hohner String Performer Service Manual

Looking for Hohner String Performer Service Manual

Sam Mims

As the subject states, I’m on the lookout for the service manual or schematics for a Hohner String Performer.  Anyone holdin’?

Thanks!

Sam Mims
Syntaur

Re: Looking for Hohner String Performer Service Manual

Kenny Balys-2

Hohner has it on their website still!!!

Direct link:
-=-=-=-=-=-
http://de.playhohner.com/fileadmin/hohner_group/hohner/09_documents/manuals_historic/string_performer_bed_anleitung_plus_schaltplan.pdf

My favourite string synth of them all.

Nice machine to work on too, the entire assembly lifts out of the case.

Best wishes on your repair.

On 11.08.17 22:53 , Sam Mims wrote:
> As the subject states, I’m on the lookout for the service manual or
> schematics for a Hohner String Performer.  Anyone holdin’?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Sam Mims
> Syntaur

RE: Looking for Hohner String Performer Service Manual

Sam Mims
Jeez, I never thought to try that!  What a pleasant surprise - thanks Kenny!

Sam Mims
Syntaur