Quantcast

MFB Tanzbär

Hayden-8
Announced by MFB along with the Dominion keyboard. 808 feature goodness. 2 CV/Gate sequencer outs and more!

I'm excited. Wonder how much the MAP will be.

RE: MFB Tanzbär

Future_Sound _Of_Canada
MFB has a product page up for the Tanzbär. It's only in German, but you can use Chrome or Yahoo! Babelfish to translate it in to English.

I'm not sure if the English translation is misleading, but it looks like there's thee accent levels for each instrument, and a separate pitch bend function that can be programmed in as well...? It looks like there are additional features planned to be accessed through MIDI as well.

It *seems* to me like the MFB Tanzbär may offer more dynamics than analogue drum machines typically offer... so it's definitely piqued my interest ;)

Cheers,

Andrew

PS: Apparently "tanzbär" is German for dancing bear.

Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 21:10:19 -0500
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: [AH] MFB Tanzbär