RSF SD140

Brian Cypher
I'm sure this is a long shot but does anyone have the service manual and/or schematics for this sampling drum machine?

Thanks,
Brian

Re: RSF SD140

Brian Cypher
Thanks Matt, I'll try those suggestions. I haven't posted any query anywhere so it's purely coincidental. I'll also try Ed DMX too since he's a big SD140 fan.

Thanks,
Brian

On Aug 11, 2017, at 4:30 PM, M V <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Brian,

Did you happen to post a similar query on FB recently? I would suggest reaching out to the guy who makes the sample transfer software, I think he, and maybe some other french guy are probably the only ones likely to have these docs. Wonder if you could contact one of the RSF guys directly too.

Matt