Solaris OS Update

Synth80s
Just a note for any Solaris owners or those thinking about one: after a few years of fits and starts, a new code developer is on board, and bug fixes and feature updates are rolling in. The latest (1.3.1), released yesterday, adds a few long requested features including global and per preset voice tuning randomization which sounds great.

Call me pessimistic, but when I consider purchasing any product these days, I evaluate it on the basis of its current capabilities, and I assume no updates are forthcoming; basing my decision on that reality in lieu of hope helps me avoid frustration. That said, it's a great feeling when a product I already enjoy unexpectedly gets better years after purchase.

For more details, check out the main post on http://johnbowen.com/

synth80s