TR-08

Scott Gibbons
Am I missing something, or is there really no way to tune the kick?

head-scratchingly,
- Scott

Re: TR-08

DJ Maytag
The original 808 didn't have it either, just tone and decay.
On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 11:01 AM Scott Gibbons <[hidden email]> wrote:
Am I missing something, or is there really no way to tune the kick?

head-scratchingly,
- Scott

Re: TR-08

Computer Controlled
Internally you can access tuning for each voice.

Sent from The Off World Colonies.

Re: TR-08

Scott Gibbons
On the Boutique? I know it's probably the most common mod for the 808, that's why I was struck by the omission in the Boutique...

I was hoping maybe they put it in as a cc controller... Like multiple outs is available over USB, maybe it's buried under the hood somewhere...?

all my best,
- Scott