That time again: shameless plug. MAINE 'V.'

That time again: shameless plug. MAINE 'V.'

Leon West
A few of you were excited by my 'IV' plug previously.  Here is the link to the follow up (imaginatively titled) 'V.'

Equipment list and credits on the page.  Would love your feedback again.

Leon/Secondson

Re: That time again: shameless plug. MAINE 'V.'

Mark Spano
Since procuring IV, I managed to find I, II, and III. All winners. This is great news.

Leon/Secondson

Re: That time again: shameless plug. MAINE 'V.'

Leon West
Thank you Mark,

You're very kind!  The higher the number, the higher the quality ;)

Leon/Secondson

Leon/Secondson

Re: That time again: shameless plug. MAINE 'V.'

Leon West
Sigh!

Thank you Jason..  that's just a label ploy to encourage analogue only sales until Oct 1st.

If someone were to pay that for a bloody download, they'd need their head read.

Vinyl goes live from Monday.

Leon/Secondson

On 2 Aug 2017, at 06:08, Jason Proctor <[hidden email]> wrote:

this is really good! sadly however, i have no cassette player, and can't afford the digital download option. what to do?

On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 12:31 PM, Leon West <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you Mark,

You're very kind!  The higher the number, the higher the quality ;)

Leon/Secondson

On 1 Aug 2017, at 20:26, Mark Spano <[hidden email]> wrote:

Since procuring IV, I managed to find I, II, and III. All winners. This is great news.

On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 2:49 PM, Leon West <[hidden email]> wrote:
A few of you were excited by my 'IV' plug previously.  Here is the link to the follow up (imaginatively titled) 'V.'

Equipment list and credits on the page.  Would love your feedback again.

Leon/Secondson

Re: That time again: shameless plug. MAINE 'V.'

Steven Clements

£1,000 for a digital download?

I hope it's less after Oct 1st ;)

I bought your last dd... great stuff

Steven

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 9:07 AM, Leon West <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Thank you Rob

On 2 Aug 2017, at 21:26, Rob Roberts <[hidden email]> wrote:

Reminds me of some early Numan and Jarre. Nicely done.

-Rob-

On Aug 2, 2017, at 1:10 PM, Steven Clements <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

FlavioB
Finally took my time to sit in front of my MacBook with my Grado headphones and listen to the album - somehow the second half of it got more of my attention :-)
I can confirm hearing some JMJ (like the absolute last track)...

Guess I can't resist buying V after having bought IV - just one suggestion: please make packaging better, my IV cassette was delivered with a broken enclosure :-/
F.