WTB: MC-202 USA

Altitude-2

Any condition as long as its 100%

Re: WTB: MC-202 USA

Matt Davey
lol 100%

what does that even mean?

202 is pretty solid.  But faders get crusty....

button response gets a bit sluggish.

jacks get a bit of rust.

RE: WTB: MC-202 USA

Altitude-2

Yes, 100% working as in no crusty faders, broken buttons etc.  Not looking for a fixer upper

    Data you don't have at least two copies of is data you don't care about.

Re: WTB: MC-202 USA

David Bulog
this is your best bet

last year they were regularly selling for USD$1000 to $1200 on Ebay

Any condition as long as its 100%

Re: WTB: MC-202 USA

Grishnakh
I just happen to have one for sale on Reverb.  It really is in
excellent condition, no issues at all except for a small crack in the
case, which I actually forgot about because it doesn't affect the unit
at all.  Sounds beautiful, the programming is just not my thing.

http://rvrb.io/mc-202-x5t

thanks

brian