[self-promo] In Perspective: Todd Sines & Charles Noel shed light on their new project HELIC.AL

[self-promo] In Perspective: Todd Sines & Charles Noel shed light on their new project HELIC.AL

sines

 */ extreme analogue content /*

Did a “short" interview with Inverted Audio….
http://inverted-audio.com/feature/in-perspective-todd-sines-charles-noel-shed-light-on-their-new-project-helic-al/

Coming to Moscow in 4 weeks, using Deckard’s Dream live + doing a discussion as well.. featuring Richard Devine, Robert Aiki Aubrey Lowe, Richard Fearless….
http://www.synthposium.ru

ps. we’re on the hunt for additional EU dates, if anyone is involved with local electronic / post-punk / EBM / industrial / noise / techno nights, we’re looking to get around. :)

Todd

Re: [self-promo] In Perspective: Todd Sines & Charles Noel shed light on their new project HELIC.AL

FlavioB
Hi Todd - read the whole interview, very interesting to read about your creative/expressive way(s)!
Personally, the part which hit me is:
"it was about rehearsal, practice, and feeling it out when your ears what sounds good."
Having spent a couple of years in my early twenties playing keys in small and very local bands, I can identify myself in the above sentence! Now, having changed from "bands" to "studio jams" in the past 2 years, I see that it is perfectly fitting and true in this artistic environment as well.

Good luck with your tour - will ask around here if somebody can help getting you additional EU dates.

F.

Todd

    Data you don't have at least two copies of is data you don't care about.

    Data you don't have at least two copies of is data you don't care about.

Re: [self-promo] In Perspective: Todd Sines & Charles Noel shed light on their new project HELIC.AL

sines
Strong chances are that I have more than 3.

Who do you work for?

Thank you all Mark, Em, Flavio, Florian, et al!

PS: More interview / studio photo stuff here:
Bandcamp feature by Tamara Palmer - INTERVAL revisit 80’s industrial on their bracing debut album

Todd Sines discuss Interval + HELIC.AL - Back_Up and Restart - on Juno Download

Todd

On Sun, Aug 6, 2017 at 5:48 AM, Boniforti Flavio <<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','boniforti.f@gmail.com');" target="_blank" class="">boniforti.f@...> wrote:
[...]

Royce Lee
Loved the photographs and the history of it all.
As somebody dealing with small space...how do you manage heat in the analogue studio?
Royce

On Sun, Aug 6, 2017 at 10:26 PM, Mark C <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Thank you Jonah! [appraise paid for by SH101 live gig loan]

Royce: Good question! It can get close to 85-90°F in there. Lately I’ve been going the D.A.F. Route ;)

It’s a rental, so I’ve already spent WAY too much on renovations [$3K on glass, doors, insulation material, floated floor, ceiling, walls; another $3K stripping the floors down to raw concrete] but I’ve been thinking about a ductless a/c unit.. but that would require mounting a compressor on the roof, which is kinda silly for something we don’t own. But that hasn’t stopped me yet…

Todd

yes cheers for the 101 ! (where's the reissue when u really need it? )